Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Snack Time-Greek Yogurt Blueberries

You may have caught on by now that I am a snacker. So, to help I try and make sure the snacks I have in my house are healthy options. Here is my current obsession that I love!

Only 2 ingredients, so we are off to a great start! I love the Simply Balanced brand from Target, especially when I want something fresh and healthy.

I laid out parchment paper first so they would easily remove when they were done.

You simply roll the blueberries through the yogurt and lay them out to freeze!

(since these berries were rather small, I would have 2-5 berries in each cluster. Other times I have done it with only one blueberry at a time.)

For this batch I used vanilla greek yogurt, but I have heard blueberry is good as well.

Throw it in the freezer for about 2 hours.

ENJOY! They are seriously great, I love them and eat way too many of them.

Try them! Or tell me what combinations of fruit and yogurt flavors you try so I can try them as well! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment