Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Skinny Cupcakes

So I have a bit of a weakness for cupcakes, cakes, sweets, frosting, that kind of thing. So when I saw on pinterest a "skinny cupcake" I had to try it for myself! Now I followed the recipe given on another blog and all the credit goes to Six Sisters' Stuff, you can find the post here.

For the cake all you add together is the funfetti cake mix and a can of sprite zero.

I could not find a can anywhere, so I made do with this 2 liter. A can is about 12 ounces.

It was sort of weird mixing these together, it just was not what I was used to, but it turned out really well!

Now I have a cupcake maker, so I just popped them in here. I do 6 at a time for 10 minutes.

Here they are cooling before I frosted them.

For the "frosting" the recipe calls for fat free cool whip and 1.5 ounces fat free vanilla jello instant pudding. Here is what I could find at the grocery store.


I also discovered it would have been helpful to wait until the cool whip was no longer frozen. I think I added more jello mix than I needed because it was hard to tell what the texture would be when it was still slightly frozen.

Here is my finished product! So super easy to make, and only 110 calories each!





No comments:

Post a Comment